Nitrox AL 80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any interest in a couple of nitrox AL 80's? I have 2 that I don't need and I'm thinking of selling them. They are older but in good shape. Both are in Vip and Hydro. I use them on occasion but they are extras. I have 2 others that I use all the time. I am asking $130.00 for both of them. If you want them let me know.

Ken,

Anyway you can send me a picture of them. I'm just waiting for my Nitrox card since I finished the class. I was looking for some tanks. How long is the hydro good for? I'm interested in taking them off your hands if you still have them.

Been in the water lately? It's been a little chilly but hasn't stopped me from looking for teeth in Venice. We need to get out and dive soon again. Hopefully it will be calmer than it was the day at Spanish Rocks when we went out.

Anyone have any interest in a couple of nitrox AL 80's? I have 2 that I don't need and I'm thinking of selling them. They are older but in good shape. Both are in Vip and Hydro. I use them on occasion but they are extras. I have 2 others that I use all the time. I am asking $130.00 for both of them. If you want them let me know.
I'll take 'em if you still have them :cool2:

Cooltech. I have to give CMOST first dibs because he piped up first but if I don't hear from him by tommorrow evening the tanks are yours.

Ken,

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]Been in the water lately? It's been a little chilly but hasn't stopped me from looking for teeth in Venice. We need to get out and dive soon again. Hopefully it will be calmer than it was the day at Spanish Rocks when we went out.

I was in the water today. I've been spring diving lately. The water is warmer. Looking forward to my gulf dive on the 7th. It will be good to get back in the salt water (other than the aquarium).

Sorry I haven't posted it up. CMOST came up and bought them from me. Sory for the delay in letting you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom