Nitrox bottom time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah. I would plan my dive by asking people on the internet.:confused:

I know at least one of the responders is 11 years old and another is a dog with typing skills...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
well im glad an 11 year old like your self is such a diving enthusiast. Im sorry i didnt make it clearer I was hoping someone have the formuler to work it out for me. Thanks anyway young man im glad your on the ball
cheers Rob

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 08:19 PM ----------

thats awersome thanks Steve I dive with computers as well but like you use the tables on deeper dives for planning usually at 40 meters I dive air but thought i would dive 20% for a bit of a buffer

EAN26 would give you PO2 1.3 @ 40m

26.jpg

There's an App. called 'V-Planner'.......Look into it......They have a 30 day free trial period........

I use V-Planner on my PCs...and iDeco Pro on my i-devices ($10 vs $40 vplanner for mobile)
These are GREAT tools for calculating all of this stuff.

thats awersome thanks Steve I dive with computers as well but like you use the tables on deeper dives for planning usually at 40 meters I dive air but thought i would dive 20% for a bit of a buffer

20% would be enriched nitrogen air? :confused: How is this going to help anything? There is no toxicity problem with 21% O2 at 40 meters. And now you're breathing in another 1% N2? Or are you talking about Trimix?

Back
Top Bottom