Nitrox needed for wreck dives in this area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! That's right! I'm a dumb ass.

But then wouldn't the other half still be true? higher O2% = greater chance of those other parts burning?

Is O2 cleaning expensive to have done? Is this something I can get done with my annual regulator maintenance?

You have misunderstood. Removing the markings is not taking all of the Nitrox stickers and 02 inspection stickers off (that would piss off anybody) I m not that much of a schmuck, I meant, removing any identity of previous mixes, this is where I mark it as air and I have them sign for it so that there is no misunderstanding of what they have in that particular tank. Dont think I stated anything about removing O2 clean status stickers, but if it was misunderstood as that, now its clear, and thanks for the input cause I have seen places that would not blend in your tank unless they had 02 Serviced it themselves, and that would not be me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom