Nitrox/Snorkel question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys you forgot the two most important rules for using an O2 snorkel.

A) it must be black
B) you must look cool using it.

I always look cool. Mine is blue, but it chooses to wear a pink speedo.

Nope sorry but you don't qualify. :D

MBH:
Uh... sorry, but the vip and hydro are both out of date on that snorkle. You're looking at about a 3 week turn around unless you pay the special "rush" fee.:wink:
Fortunately, I offer snorkel O2 cleaning, hydro and vip via the internet. No shipping fees, everything is done online including the O2 cleaning.

Just send the paypal to me and your snorkel will be ready tonight.

Do you have clearance from the CIA, FBI, FCC, DOT and the KGB?

PADI doesn't support this cleaning unless you have your "Internet Quarry Commando" cert card. You guys are all on notice. GUI is gonna send in the hitman soon.

Charlie99:
Fortunately, I offer snorkel O2 cleaning, hydro and vip via the internet. No shipping fees, everything is done online including the O2 cleaning.

Just send the paypal to me and your snorkel will be ready tonight.

Sorry, but you're too late Charlie99. He paid the "rush" fee and I had his gear cleaned, serviced, tagged, stamped, stickered, and I included a free copy NASA's EAN snorkle deco software.

Don't Cochran make a wrist mount to calculate your eanX snorkle deco for you?

MBH:
I included a free copy NASA's EAN snorkle deco software.

Wow, this guy is the real deal, and I can tell, because the software is clumsy on both the Mac and PC that I own, and he only charged me 90.00 for the cable...

I hear that Vance has added a new chapter to Oxygen Hacker on practical O2 Snorkel Cleaning and Maintenance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom