No email updates for threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I replied to the other thread that was talking about this. But I have not heard anything in a week, so I figured that I would start another thread to see if anyone wanted to check into this.

I have not received any email from ScubaBoard in over a week. I would like to get a notification when a thread I subscribe to has a new post. I checked my settings in the User CP and it looks like I have the right box checked.

Can an Admin look into this, please?

I thought it might have been my settings - As I have not been getting subscription e-mails or PM notifications as well recently.

THis happened to me about a month ago and it was an issue with their server or something. Post something in site support. BTW today I got one notification and there alot more threads I'm with than that. I also did not get a PM alert that should have come through today.

Ditto. I rarely check them, as my mail client automatically filters them into a folder, but I went digging after I had a couple of PMs pop up that I never had an email notification about, and realized that I haven't been getting emails for subscribed threads as well. Glad it's not just me! (kinda)

El Orans, please help....

NO e-mail notifications really suck when you're trying to plan dives with SB friends...

:sad:

El Orans, please help....

NO e-mail notifications really suck when you're trying to plan dives with SB friends...

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom