No smoking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chillyinCanada

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta wonder if this will be enforced like the no cocaine or heroin laws. Maybe they'll leave it up to the cartels to enforce.

it's about time !! whoot whoot !! my wife will be extatic. maybe now we can actually walk on the beach without feeling like we are barefoot in an ashtray.

it's about time !! whoot whoot !! my wife will be extatic. maybe now we can actually walk on the beach without feeling like we are barefoot in an ashtray.
From my perspective as a visitor to Mexico, smoking has seemed to me to be more common among foreign visitors than among Mexicans. I never noticed Mexicans smoking the way I have in, say, parts of the US or Europe. I don't visit the beaches much, but this would be in line with your observation of smoking detritus on beaches frequented by foreign visitors.

From my perspective as a visitor to Mexico, smoking has seemed to me to be more common among foreign visitors than among Mexicans. I never noticed Mexicans smoking the way I have in, say, parts of the US or Europe. I don't visit the beaches much, but this would be in line with your observation of smoking detritus on beaches frequented by foreign visitors.
i totally agree

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom