Nocturnal Lights Dual SLX 800i system with 24" flex arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfulks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Two Nocturnal SLX 800i lights with 24 inch flex arms. $750, plus $15 shipping to Cont. US IMG_4213.jpgIMG_4216.jpg

Camera/housing pictured are not included. Just the lights and arms.

lights are extremely important for your underwater imaging system. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. Shining a color corrected light source on your subject will bring back your subjects' natural color. The SLX 800i with its daylight balanced 5500_ K LED bulbs is the perfect light for this purpose.

The 60 degree internal diffusers are installed on the light, internal 12_ reflectors, and the 90_ adapters are included. The aluminum housing along with the double o-ring seal and shockproof LEDs makes the SLX 800i extremely durable even under the most extreme conditions. You never have to worry about the light turning on in your dive bag because of the switch lock. All of these features make the Nocturnal Lights SLX 800i a practical and convenient light for all your imaging applications.

‘ Three 3W (9W total) LED bulbs provide 800 lumens of light
‘ Six Alkaline AA batteries produces power for a 8 hour burn time, with a maximum output of two hours
‘ The LED bulbs run at a cool temperature, so the light can be used above and below the surface
‘ Aluminum housing along with the double o-ring seals and shockproof LEDs makes the light extremely durable
‘ The switch lock prevents the light from accidentally turning on in your dive bag
‘ The convenient lantern grip makes the light easy to handle underwater and has a 5/16" (8mm) hole that can be used to attach the included Ball Joint Adapter
‘ Lights are extremely important for your underwater imaging system. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. Shining a color corrected light source on your subject will bring back your subjects' natural color. The SLX 800i with its daylight balanced 5500_ K LED bulbs is the perfect light for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom