NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sus , the people affected by PPA are people with pre-existing serious ailments already

tsk tsk tsk ibaklik sa counter ulit ang mga yan !!!

then again the dosages have been reduced two years ago as well.

midwestdvr , send me them bottles for disposal at your medical facility. i'll safe keep them before they expire.

http://www.elslaw.com/ppa_research_studies.htm:
Phenylpropanolamine (PPA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Research - Case Reports
Intracerebral hemorrhage and phenylpropanolamine use.

Neurology 1987 Mar;37(3):399-404

Kase CS, Foster TE, Reed JE, Spatz EL, Girgis GN

Two patients developed intracerebral hemorrhage within hours from first-time ingestion of phenylpropanolamine-containing medications. One patient had marked hypertension, presented with three intracerebral hematomas, and developed a fourth hemorrhage 10 days later. Angiogram in one patient revealed "beading" of intracranial arteries, an abnormality also detected in a third patient who developed severe headache, vomiting, and acute hypertension following a single dose of phenylpropanolamine. These cases and others reported in the literature strongly suggest an association between phenylpropanolamine ingestion and hemorrhagic stroke. Direct questioning of use of this medication in cases of unexplained intracranial hemorrhage in previously healthy young individuals may reveal an unsuspected high frequency of this association.

PMID: 3822132, UI: 87145042

i wonder why is it that everyday, some time around this time... it gets too hard to get online to scubaboard?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom