Non, je ne suis pas Caterine Deneuve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board, but sorry to say there is only one "The Captain" in my book since I had the pleasure of working for him.

Now I'm not sure what you said relative to Catherine Deneuve, but I think we'd probably on that one!

Dr. Bill

hey dr. Bill, i bet working for Cousteau was quite the experience... very nice

I'm sorry for the delay in the answer but I'd a problem with my internet provider. As for my nick name, it is referred to my actual role aboard of a ship and I didn't either dare to compare with such a myth as Jacques Cousteau, or touch the sensibility of anyone. In the title of my presentation to the board I mentioned Catherine Deneauve, another myth at least in Europe, just not to say "here I am", "Hello" Hello everybody", as often happens, but to attract the attention on my post. She used to advertise some beauty product just saying " Oui, Je suis Catherine Deneuve" (That is to say "Yes I'm Catherine Deneuve) with a very sexy voice and some "light" in her eyes.

Ciao again to everybody, . . . and yes, I did the dive on the Haven wreck out of Genoa (terrific!!) and no, I didn't receive my first camera yet (to arrive in few days).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom