Non pull style low pressure inflator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captainhook426

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My LPI has the wire run on the inside to dump air, nut it sticks out on the back of the wing. This causes tank mounting problems for me. Is there a non pull style that lays flat on the wing? I have a Stiletto by the way.

I can't answer your question as I don't own a Zeagle, but there are generic parts that can be used on some wings/BCs. Scroll down the page. I have no idea if these parts will fit your BC.

BCD Parts and Components - Dive Gear Express

If no one else can give a definitive answer take a photo and I might be able to get a better idea as to fit. Good luck.

You'll have to go generic for that one, our elbow (non-pull style) is similar in size to the RE pull dump found on stock Zeagle BCs. Just be sure whatever generic you go to has the same type of thread we use. Let us know what you find, I'm sure others would find the info useful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom