Noobish Question for Rebreather Users!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.X:
I imagine you don't need a drive gas (my terminology - I don't know what GUE calls it) when there is no physical, or deco. ceiling obligations.
Thanks for that. It's exactly what I was thinking--if there's no ceiling, real or imaginary and it's a simple, relatively shallow ocean dive, I don't see the point in carrying a redundant slung bottle.

Mr.X:
I'm so caught up in acting like I'm above everyone else that I forget to be polite! Please remind me of this every time I post!

I quite enjoy reading the content all the techies on this board post - I've read posts of yours before and found them to be full on information - But since when did you become so blatantly offended by people trying to provide useful information that you forget to extend people common courtesy?

Is there a particular reason you feel the need to be such a cockrocket?

The OP is an OW diver with no more than 14 dives - Diver0001 spared him from having to read and then comprehend your poorly written explanation and he did it fairly well - Maybe not completely accurate in the specifics, but it more than sufficiently answered the question.

nuff said.

rbolander:
I quite enjoy reading the content all the techies on this board post - I've read posts of yours before and found them to be full on information - But since when did you become so blatantly offended by people trying to provide useful information that you forget to extend people common courtesy?

Is there a particular reason you feel the need to be such a cockrocket?

The OP is an OW diver with no more than 14 dives - Diver0001 spared him from having to read and then comprehend your poorly written explanation and he did it fairly well - Maybe not completely accurate in the specifics, but it more than sufficiently answered the question.

nuff said.

Expose yourself for who you really are! Please get your parents to stop ghost writing for you. Advice: get that smirk off your avatar.

X

Mr.X:
Expose yourself for who you really are! Please get your parents to stop ghost writing for you. Advice: get that smirk off your avatar.

X

You're a very cunning linguist - Might I suggest you develop your communication skills beyond the capacity of a 12 year old?

You should go play with the whales - Perhaps they'll be a little more receptive to how hostile you are towards people who are trying to be helpful without complication.

Stop perpetuating the technical diver stereotype and take some xanax.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom