Nootka Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belousov

New
Reaction score
Dear Friends!

Any information about diving experience in Notka Sound, BC ( dive charters, shore dives) would be greatly appreciated. I live in Seattle area and gradualy develop an addiction to diving in BC. So far my experience with this area is limited to Gulf Islads, Race Rocks, Port Hardy, Inside Passage and Alaska. In three weeks I'll be diving a Hornby Island hoping to spot a six gill.

Best ,

Yevgeniy

Check out this link: Nootka Sound Diving
It sounds fantastic. let me know how it is. I'm hpoing to check it out in late September.

MIke here I've dove in Nootka Sound and Hornby. I've seen more six-gills in nootka than hornby. I'm a good diver but new with computers so if you get my message and want to know more, please reply.

Belousov:
Dear Friends!

Any information about diving experience in Notka Sound, BC ( dive charters, shore dives) would be greatly appreciated. I live in Seattle area and gradualy develop an addiction to diving in BC. So far my experience with this area is limited to Gulf Islads, Race Rocks, Port Hardy, Inside Passage and Alaska. In three weeks I'll be diving a Hornby Island hoping to spot a six gill.

Best ,

Yevgeniy
This is Mike, key to seeing six-gills is to dive in the night or in poor visibility.

Back
Top Bottom