North Dakota Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rider04

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Everyone.

I am new to the site and am very excited to use this as a huge resource as I refine my diving. Let me know if there are any folks from the area who need a dive buddy.

Where at in ND?

Your profile mentions Adventure Divers, any connection to Adventure Scuba in Billings, MT?

Are you diving up there? or flying to the Carribbean???

Diving anywhere is better than not diving, but the flight is also worth it!
(I'm in Colorado myself - a pain to work the reverse tables, etc - and COLD water)

I am considering a wreck dive in Lake Superior out of Munising, next time I'm up in summer.
now THAT's cold!!
cheers!!

I do dive up here and I have also done some diving in the carribbean and Mexico. I initially did not think that diving ND would be that exciting, however diving right close to the Garrison Dam is a lot of fun.

I have never had the chance to dive superior wrecks. My uncle who is an avid diver did tho and had a blast....Once he got past the cold water :wink:

The viz is often good below hydro electric dams on the upper Missouri. I used to dive above and below Lake Oahe on a frequent basis and learned to dive there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom