North Wind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tek Adventure Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Im going to be diving the North Wind in August. Im trying to get some information and some pictures. Hopefully a lay out of the wreck. I was wondering if anyone can help me out.....Thanks
Thatcher

bladephotog:
Contact Rick Kruzel at Great Lakes Tech Diving. He's got a pretty cool DVD he and Marshall Allen did on the Northwind. Not sure why it's not on his website. But it's a good watch.

Hello Andy!
Penny and I area heading up with Rick to do a liveaboard on the Dawnlight. We're going to spend most of the time on the Northwind. I saw that DVD you referenced and it was good!! :)

bob

wb416:
Hello Andy!
Penny and I area heading up with Rick to do a liveaboard on the Dawnlight. We're going to spend most of the time on the Northwind. I saw that DVD you referenced and it was good!! :)

bob

I wish I could do that trip. One of my dive buddies did his advanced wreck with Rick on that trip and said the Northwind was great. I know Dale at www.sealevelscuba.net has the video. It's cool and well done. Those guys have a ton of experience on that wreck. Maybe I can get there next year.

bladephotog:
I wish I could do that trip. One of my dive buddies did his advanced wreck with Rick on that trip and said the Northwind was great. I know Dale at www.sealevelscuba.net has the video. It's cool and well done. Those guys have a ton of experience on that wreck. Maybe I can get there next year.

Bummer.... I knew there was a recent spot that opened up and kinda wondered if you were the one that took it. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom