NORTHER SWAMPSTER SOCIAL EVENT CALL!! (Sunday, Oct 5)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken

unfortunately his Grandfather injuries were quite severe was taken off life support and passed away. he is still up there taking care of arrangements, he is supposed to be back this week some time but i dont know when.

Dan

My deepest condolences to him and his family. :(

How was it? Did ya'll have a good time? How many of you went?

Dan...condolences to your friend and his family.

i will pass the condolances on to james and his family.

as for the play it was hilarious, i havent laughed that hard in a long time.

heres a general synopsis of the play.

setting is a remidial world lit class for high school seniors (ie the audience) in which the 3 actors (a coach(in the requiste shorts, shirt and whistle), a drama teacher with (in a swater vest), and then third playing a student.

Then they proceed go through all of the great books in a few words as possible, and they do in a variety of ways from acting scences from the book out to 3 word summarries. i wish i had a video camera or still camera to take some pictures of the perfromance , especially the time when they were doing homers odyessy when they did a rendition of posieden in a rubber ducks float , a beard and funny face mask and blow up trident.

if i can think of anything i will post it.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom