Northern CA (Central Valley/Tri-Valley)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings,

I completed a PADI Open Water course in September after skin diving for years [Bucket List, Check]. My wife will complete her training in the next couple months so we can start diving in Monterey, Tahoe, and Vacations.

Looks like we have most of the gear we'll need for local trips. Still plugging away at those last couple items that we'll rent in the meanwhile.

As far as dive partners, looks like I have a few. Folks have been kind to help the new guy and I'm sure the favor will be returned.

Unrelated to scuba... I just came back from Fort Bragg and have been enjoying abalone meals since. Dove Friday for dinner and Saturday for take home. :cool2:

Welcome to Scubaboard! Make sure to check out the NorCal section.

We were in Bragg a week and a half ago and the ocean was a beautiful blue. When I was dropping divers onto the wreck of the Frolic we could see the bottom :)

Helpful tip: If you want your wife to dive with you locally, put her in a drysuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom