Northern Diver Cortex Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dboddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my Northern Diver Cortex Drysuit. Size Medium, Boot size 10 (US). It has Apeks valves and a carrying bag that doubles as a changing mat. It has insulating cuffs, an insulating neck cuff with double velcro tabs, front entry zipper, suspenders and a bellows pocket. I'm also including a medium and a large hood. The large hood is brand new and zips in the back. Also included are two pairs of drysuit socks.

$450 (does not include shipping)

I bought this drysuit new, but do to back pain issues, I only got to dive it 3 or 4 times in freshwater caves. It kept me warm and dry on each dive.

I have had it in my closet (indoors and air conditioned) for about 3 years now and have decided it's time to let it go since I have not been back diving. You can get more info about the company here.

Northern Diver Products

The hardest part about making an online purchase is the sizing. All I can do is tell you my dimensions and let you relate those to the photos.

I'm 6'1" and 195 pounds. I have a 42" chest, 34" waist and a 34" inseam. The suit fits me well and would also fit someone with a larger chest and waist, but not any taller.

You will be hard pressed to find a suit of this quality for this price. Here are a couple of photos. You can find several others here. Drysuit pictures by doctorbody - Photobucket

DSC_5406.jpg

DSC_5409.jpg

DSC_5411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom