Northwest Dive and Travel Expo 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be manning a booth for my photo business, Optical Ocean Sales
at the NW Dive and Travel Expo as well. Come see all the latest
housings, photo toys and systems at Booth #128. I'll have some of the
great dive lights you saw at the banquet for sale and I'm offering
free shipping for orders placed at the show.

See you this weekend!
Jack

I heard a few divers that were a bit upset by this. I hope everyone understands the tremendous amount of effort that Rick and his crew put into this event. This was one of the better organized consumer events that we have ever been a part of and the fact that it was a first years show was pretty incredible.

As far as it being rigged, I think that might be a little unfair. Believe me, if you ever met Rick and Kathy, they had no ill intentions to upset anyone. Agreed, it was a terrible way to pick prizes, but I don't think they they did it on purpose.

I don't have any complaints :eyebrow:. I thought the treasure hunt was a smashing success :D

So what did you win?

A little cash, and a 3 day trip for two to BC. My buddy got a snorkel. Although she refused to accept half of the cash, she was more than happy to accept a spot on the charter.

It's a shame to hear that so many people were upset. I'm sure that wasn't intended, and I'm sure if there were problems, they will be resolved for next year. Rick, his crew and all the volunteers did an outstanding job and I plan to assist next year.

BTW, my buddy has a USIA suit and was very happy to see that you carry an alternative to the Fusion. You need to get that out in the shops!

ScubaBoard will be attending, and you should too. It's the first annual Northwest Dive and Travel Expo - May 3 and 4th at the Tacoma Convention Center in Tacoma, WA.

Ummm... that link shows

"Welcome to the Northwest Dive and Travel Expo!

April 25 - 26, 2009
Tacoma Convention Center "

just thought I might point that out.

...because thsu thread is from last year.

Just thought I'd point that out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom