Closed NOS/NIB Titan 2 stage set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
***price drop***

Set: ¥14,600 ($115) shipped.

Boy the market drove my price down significantly.

As per title. It's new old stock. Still in original box. I hooked it up to tank, no free flows, ip locks solid at around 138PSI. Not a mark on it.

I'd like ¥16,600 ($130) Shipping included.

I only accept payment via PayPal sent in Japanese yen as Gift Family and Friends.

The Titan is a solid reg. It's one of my favorite 1st stages. The second stages I know little about as I've never owned one but by all accounts it too is a solid and reliable performer.

Although on test bench all is functioning as it should I'd recommend it be serviced due to age.

Thank you for looking.

96592430-8A82-4E5D-9196-3437BE0AAF82.jpeg

Attachments

• DFE09442-2397-480B-9A0D-28B0411593BF.jpeg
    DFE09442-2397-480B-9A0D-28B0411593BF.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 48
If it passed the regulator check list revision 8 (below), I would dive it with pleasure. Looking at the images and your comments I would be confident in it passing.

My first reg was this one and it was excellent!!!

I didn't put the second stage in my mouth, but it wasn't leaking, ip was rock sold and crisp . I would dive it as for sure.

I've said many times the old Titan first stage is one of my favs, too 3.

I'd keep it if I didn't need money that's for sure. I've not seen a NIB one for many years. It's a rare find.

Heck, if I didn't need the money I'd not be selling the mint G250s, this Titan or the Conshelf, all my favourite regs. Due to their condition I figured they'd get me best money. I'll find others eventually I'm sure, although mint ones are getting harder to find.

I'll pay shipping but it'll be in a smaller box not original as it's over size. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom