Not a poll ..more of a count .or maybe an..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Introduction.
I just realized today, we really don't know by screen names, who the women are.
So women, please tell us about yourselves!

I was posting more regularly but now time is a bit more of the essence. Just to tell you who I am...I am female, I live in Montana (a state known for great diving let me tell you). I am 26 years old and a college student about to graduate!

I got certified 2 months ago but just got back in the water for the first time this past weekend. It was wonderful. I can not wait to go again!:) I am a 29 year old female that resides in Tampa, FL.

I am 34, just got certified June 1. Have 8 official dives under my belt and am hooked on diving. I have met many wonderful people from the boards and we started the New England Lobstah Divahs.

I am an Executive Secretary for a large insurance company and have a significant other who is a non-diver and a furry cat named Rocky who is like a child to me.

I play softball, kayak and ski when I am not diving. We have a dive scheduled Sep 15 where we hope to meet some seals! I sincerely hope we do, it has been a long time dream of mine to swim with them.

That's my story, I'm stickin' to it...

I am . . . 33 years old (had to think about that for a second - I stopped actively keeping track a few years ago :wink: ), single mother with a 6 year old future diver. Born and raised in Hawaii, living here back again after an 8 year sojourn in North Carolina and Texas. I work as a legal assistant with an insurance defense law firm.

Certified in November 2001, currently with 23 dives so far. AOW certified a few weeks ago. I try to get out diving at least once a month, but am always looking to get out more. At least in this part of the world it is easy for me to dive year round (and stay relatively warm) - I'm a cold water wimp and don't know what I would do if I lived someplace that got cold in the winter.

I'm a 31 y/o female. I got certified in 1996 and have a little over 160 dives. I've done most of my diving in Key Largo, but have also dove in a few Michigan and Texas lakes and the San Diego area.

I'm a RN in CCU/ICU and occasionally work in recovery room. I was a travel RN for 5 years, so I've been able to see several areas of the country.

I'm married, have 2 cats and no kids. I drive a Mazda Miata which surpisingly enough, will fit my dive gear!!!

Nice to meet you all!!

Hey,

I actually got certified in 1986 but am just getting back into it so I consider myself a newby. I went off to grad. school for my master's in marine biology and didn't know anyone to dive with, couldn't afford it and didn't have the time for many years. After many years I finally got a full time position in marine biology and I live in San Diego with my husband and Great Dane. I'm also a commercial hot air balloon pilot.
:balloon:

Asta1227 once bubbled...
I drive a Mazda Miata which surpisingly enough, will fit my dive gear!!!

That is amazing. I used to own a Miata - I couldn't go to the supermarket and buy more than a couple bags of groceries, because I couldn't get it to fit!

Back
Top Bottom