November 7th Open House @ MissD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WLB:
If I go up that way I will PM you. It sounds like the water isnt warm enough for me to take a dip though! I so need to get a dry suit.
Safe diving.

""It sounds like the water isnt warm enough for me to take a dip though! I so need to get a dry suit.""

Drysuit???? Awe c'mon Salmonboy97, it can't be that cold... I don't think you have to break ice yet.

I'm checking on the dates to see if I'll be on my off days from work. Hopefully, things will work out.

By the way, my LDS is looking at going to "Devils Den" sometime in Feb. Has anyone been there? Is it worth going?
Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
I was certified in Devils Den and the spring located across the street Blue Grotto. These are both good dives but you probably wont need to burn more than one tank in each location.
Blue Grotto is the better of the two dives.
The last time I was in DD, after leaving the spring I dove the pond on the surface. It has a sunken boat on the far end in about 20' of water. It was my one of two fresh water wreck dives!

Anything less than 65 is darn cold to this Florida boy!

I was certified in Devils Den and the spring located across the street Blue Grotto. These are both good dives but you probably wont need to burn more than one tank in each location.
Blue Grotto is the better of the two dives.
The last time I was in DD, after leaving the spring I dove the pond on the surface. It has a sunken boat on the far end in about 20' of water. It was my one of two fresh water wreck dives!

Anything less than 65 is darn cold to this Florida boy!

I agree with you on the temperature. I hate the cold. But I am looking into getting a long wetsuit to extend my diving "season".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom