November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T-Man is doing well...dove with him and his daughter today. Two very nice people...enjoyed their company very much!

Thanks - yes life is GOOD!! All healed up at the moment, and having some amazing diving with some great friends old and new!!

T

Got your PM Seasta. No worries mami. Liang has a phone so I am going to buy sim card and minutes. Easy peasy. Wish you were here!

No rayas aguilares this afternoon. Jeff Bielman caught sight of one this AM down on San Clemente, but it saw us and stopped out in the sand, so no love... and no pix. Did have a cool dance with two of the big puffers. It's on video, so I will have to try to imageshack it sometime when life slows a bit.

Liang and I each snagged a big lion up north and kept about half a dozen smaller ones. So a little dindin at WW...
Current wasn't bad. Moved us along, but I could swim back to pez leon when needed...

Time to shower and mosey toward Wendy's! :grinbandit:

I'm thinking I need to plan Thanksgiving week next year instead od December!! Johns pretty good at grillin' our catch right there at the Villa. In August we had Pez Leon for our appetizer with his famous peppers, yum!!

Give a GIANT hug to my buddy Jeff from me please :hugs:
Hope your getting ready to enjoy an AWESOME Happy Hour sunset!! :cheers:

It was what was for dinner last night, Chief! Tonight I dined on the generosity of yesterday's mahi fishermen.
John wasn't here to man the grill but Tom Griner filled in admirably...
Got the green flash tonight - just a little one.
Will pass the intended hug to Jeff. I'm glomming along with them to Kondessa.

Tried to feed a little lionfish to a little queen angel today on Paso de Cedral. He didn't know what to think about it. I finally gave up and left it there.

We tried to see the eagle rays this afternoon, but they must be waiting on you, Cindy. Didn't see any, but we killed a couple dozen lionfish. Got plenty of eggs out of them today. Was sad to see one of the tiny filefish come out of one belly - with several little yellow wrasses, a squid, a pretty little red fish... Liang lost a nice one to an eel that was going crazy. He was still flailing it about after he pulled it off the spear!

Hug delivered. Gave him a big, long, tight squeeze. He was a bit puzzled... "Good to see you, girl." Since we have seen each other multiple times a day all week. When I stopped laughing, I told him it was actually from you. HUGE smile and "Ahhhh, my angel!"

Didn't get this posted last night. We went to Kondessa. I like its openness better than Kinta. And the guac sampler was a treat. Guess I am going to start working on a fruit guac, It was excellent!
Time to hop in the shower and sunscreen up.

Back in California after another amazing week with our wonderful scuba family at Blue Angel. Thanks Eva, Pony, Martin, Jose, Jorge, Sergio, Gustavo, and EZ as well as all the kind, sweet, wonderful divers we were blessed to spend time with!

Tom and Alyssa

Yo, Brian, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Julio The Seawolf here! Had a heck of a time diving w/ you, ended up w/ 20 dives! We'll have to do it again soon enough! Met the two brothers downtown just before they left, told me they also had a terrific time. Had dinner @ Taqueria Diaz with Julio "Donde estabas anoche, Loco?" and his fam, and it was pretty good. Ended up missing my flight from Cancun so I got the next one about 3 hrs later but ok, I can handle as I am HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What else is new? Got some pics for you, either through this site or yahoo, let me know and remember, got to plan our gathering in Fla. Say, what is your Facebook handle? Look me up under Julio Vargas. C U Dere, Finally got the handshake right, Slap, Fist, Blow it Up, Talk About It. Diver Away!

Does anyone have some pics to post from the evening at El Moro? My camera batteries died after taking the food shots hence, no people pics from that night. It would be a great way to remember faces and user names. Unfortunately most pics of me have my mouth open and eyes shut.

Does anyone have some pics to post from the evening at El Moro? My camera batteries died after taking the food shots hence, no people pics from that night. It would be a great way to remember faces and user names. Unfortunately most pics of me have my mouth open and eyes shut.

I do, I'll post them over the weekend.

Julio-
Donde esta los buenas nal-gée-tas?

Posted using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Here you go:

photo 9.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 6.jpgphoto 7.jpgphoto 8.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom