Novice makes million-dollar find

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be great to find something like that. Even if you weren't able to keep it, i would be cool to say you found it.

i was just up in lake erie this weekend - yeah didn't see anything like up there (haHa)

I still haven't gotten to do a wreck dive, but I'm only open water certified, so usually they're too deep for me. I guess I need to up my certification level. Anybody heard about the new documentary on the USS Cooper. A diver went down 600 feet to put a commemorative plaque for the lost crewmen on the hull of the ship. I didn't even know people could dive that deep. Check it out.

USS Cooper - The Ultimate Dive for the Ultimate Sacrifice | Bigfoot Entertainment

I need to get me a job looking for sunken treasure. I think that would be a great way to make a living depending on where it took you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom