N'Pursuit Sept. 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM sent. I am quite the new diver though... dunno if lake michigan would be took much for me though. What are your thoughts?

Mlody11:
PM sent. I am quite the new diver though... dunno if lake michigan would be took much for me though. What are your thoughts?
The dives are pretty easy, the one issue might be thermal protection.

I'm in. Just signed up me and my boyfriend. Captain Mike said that right now you and the two of us are the only three signed up. So still need to find three more.

Ken, do you have an idea of what the water temps are going to be in late September? I'll be diving in a 7 mil full suit w/hood and gloves. Just wondering how cold it is.

I did some shallow wrecks in Lake Superior off Munising MI (max 55 ft) a couple weeks ago with no problem. I am...ahem...well-padded (aka fat) and not don't usually have a problem with the cold

MgicTwnger:
Need divers to fill the boat on the afternoon of 9/24 and morning of 9/25 - two 2-tank trips. Boat does southern lake Michigan out of Hobart, IN.
http://www.npursuitcharters.com/

CathyS:
I'm in. Just signed up me and my boyfriend. Captain Mike said that right now you and the two of us are the only three signed up. So still need to find three more.

Ken, do you have an idea of what the water temps are going to be in late September? I'll be diving in a 7 mil full suit w/hood and gloves. Just wondering how cold it is.

I did some shallow wrecks in Lake Superior off Munising MI (max 55 ft) a couple weeks ago with no problem. I am...ahem...well-padded (aka fat) and not don't usually have a problem with the cold
I saw Capt. Mike this weekend and we should have one more diver signed up, leaving two open slots.
If you did 55' in Lake Superior you should be OK with your 7mm. Plus Mike has a warm water hand-held shower on deck. You can flood your suit before and after the dive. I would guess that the bottom temps will be 45 degrees or better.

Still 3 spots open...............

CathyS:
Ken, if those three spots don't get filled, then is the boat still going out or will it be canceled?
I'm not sure. Between myself and Capt. Mike, we should be able to fill the boat.

Back
Top Bottom