Nudi Tuesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We finally had a great day of diving after our recent bad dives and many days when we couldn't dive. Merry and I dived Halfway Reef with glassy seas and no wind. We had better than twenty-five feet visibility and the marine life looks to be recovering.

We found healthy sponges, rockfish, tunicates and of course, plenty of nudibranchs.

Our second dive was at Golf Ball Reef. It was a bit choppy at the surface but we had decent conditions on the bottom. Octopus are everywhere and we found more nudibranchs here.

Ton of photos at Nudi Tuesday

We finally had a great day of diving after our recent bad dives and many days when we couldn't dive. Merry and I dived Halfway Reef with glassy seas and no wind. We had better than twenty-five feet visibility and the marine life looks to be recovering.

We found healthy sponges, rockfish, tunicates and of course, plenty of nudibranchs.

Our second dive was at Golf Ball Reef. It was a bit choppy at the surface but we had decent conditions on the bottom. Octopus are everywhere and we found more nudibranchs here.

Ton of photos at Nudi Tuesday
nothing short of superb your shots

Hi Max
Great shots as always! What are the two nudis resting on? Plastic/glass?

It's a thin piece of Obsidian. I like to use it as a stage for tiny nudis. I sometimes let them crawl onto it, then hold it above my head to get a black background.

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous

Love the effect of the obsidian! It absorbs the light but reflects just the right amount!

Wow, those pics are awesome. Makes me embarrassed to even call my pics "photos"...

Back
Top Bottom