O-ring For Beuchat Voyager Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haiawata

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys,
Likely some of you use Beuchat Voyager comp for your dives. I need to replace a battery, and I am long due for replacing the o ring for that service. Neither Beauchat, nor any distributors answer to my emails, and apparently they have removed the U.S. from the list of countries where they ship they products. I like this comp, so don't advise me to let them go to the hell with their restrictions. What I want to know, what o-ring (brand, size, thickness, material) do you use for service this computer. If there are no suggestions, I will dump this company forever, and find a good match.

You should be able to order replacement O-rings from McMaster Carr - McMaster-Carr - if you can figure out the size. Check with Glynn Palmer at Malibu Scuba Repair - Malibu Dive Repair - to see if he knows the size and specs for the O-ring. You could always try just measuring the O-ring and talking to McMaster Carr to see if they can help figure out what thickness and material you need as a last ditch effort

Thanks Geoff W! I sent email to Malibu guys, will see what they say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom