Oahu Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

definately. I deploy not long after that so it will be a good send off for me.

Hey everyone

Since everyone agreed on meeting up together in June, is everyone around after June 24th?? I actually disappear between May 31st and June 24th for a field course. I hope that isn't too late :S

I'll be in town toward the end of June, but back at work... so weekends may be doable. I'd love to hit the north shore with some locally experienced folks (my first dive after cert was at Firehouse, but that's the extent of my north shore experience :nervous:)

Sharkgrrl, when you're on Oahu you should dive the YO-257 and the Seatiger wrecks. I was there this weekend and went with Oahu Diving. Had a great time only 5 of us diving plus the DM. They had nice rental equipment and were very professional. The sites had lots of fish, an Eagle Ray and some huge turtles. Anyway, if you're there for awhile these sites are worth the time IMO. They offer a Military/US Gov discount of $99 which included equipment and hotel pick-up for two tanks, not bad! Just my 2 cents.

Sharkgrrl, when you're on Oahu you should dive the YO-257 and the Seatiger wrecks. I was there this weekend and went with Oahu Diving. Had a great time only 5 of us diving plus the DM. They had nice rental equipment and were very professional. The sites had lots of fish, an Eagle Ray and some huge turtles. Anyway, if you're there for awhile these sites are worth the time IMO. They offer a Military/US Gov discount of $99 which included equipment and hotel pick-up for two tanks, not bad! Just my 2 cents.

I could be wrong but I dont think she is looking to do the dive op thing, and i base that on the opening thread "Looking for a dive buddy"...so im just wondering is north shore still the plane if so im in.

Back
Top Bottom