Oahu SB March lunch date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silly gooses...lol

OK
1 Melissa
1 okamiotoko2004
5 Lisa
1 Catherine
1 Cheryl
2 Ray
0 Becky (:wink:)
_________

11 people...I'll make reservations on Friday

Hey Mel, I still have something for you from Coz....Where do you want it to go to?

Wildcard:
Hey Mel, I still have something for you from Coz....Where do you want it to go to?

Let me know where and when and how much. I am going to try and drive tomorrow. The doctor said I can get back to regular activities as soon as my body will let me, but to take it easy still. No diving for 3 more weeks though. This is Vince's acct. name. My computer crapped out on me and I am too lazy to log in under my acct.

Melissa

I can prolly talk Kathy into droping it off on base for you. Send me a PM and let me know where. I was going to get the gallon size but was told that was a lot so you got the smaller one, and it was free!

I can meet her anywhere just about anytime (unless it is early in the am- I am a 8-9am waker-upper (if that is a word). A gallon would be WAY to much. Guess I'll have to make something with it and send it to ya. Let Kathy know I can meet her whenever is convinient for her. Thanks.

looks like we are 11 people...I'll make reservations on Friday....12:00PM ok??

edit: Reservations made under ScubaBoard

Ok everyone, the restaurant just called me to remind me of our lunch date. See you all there tomorrow at 12 PM!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom