Ocean City, MD - 2014 Dive Charter Schedule!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrmiah

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our 2014 Ocean City, MD Dive Schedule is posted online, group rates are available for groups of 6 divers, groups may select / change the dive site to whatever site they want within our range assuming all divers meet the required prerequisites.

The 2014 Schedule can be found here 2014 Dive Schedule (March / April Trips will be advertised via Facebook & Email)

The Group Rate Sheet / Info can be found here Group Rate Info

www.ocdiveboat.com

Join our newsletter to receive announcements and specials!
Stay Connected - New Facebook Group!

I am not familier with the dive sites in your area. What is the Fenwick Shoals dive site like?

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fenwick Shoals is an area about 6 miles offshore which consist of an outer reef and inner reef. The core of the reef foundation are the remains of several old natural shipwrecks. The outer reef area is around 18-25ft in depth and the inner reef area is 20-35 ft in depth. It is a great spearfishing spot and a great place for new Ocean City divers because of its shallow depths and warm waters during the summer months. Average vis there is 15-25 ft, occasionally it can be as low as 5 ft or as high as 50+ depending on many factors.. time of year, currents, rain, tide, etc.. Fenwick Shoals can have a very heavy surge as well as strong currents during the outgoing tide or full moon so timing is critical. Our Fenwick Shoals trips are scheduled based on the tides for the best chance of viz. The reef sites are crawling with fish and coral formations, it is a very colorful dive site.[/FONT]

OC Dive Boat is back in Ocean City, MD for the 2014 season, don't forget to get your group dates in asap before the schedule fills up!

1977436_10152345736680767_1576842597134284842_n.jpg

Would it be possible for a friend and I to just show up one weekend and expect to dive or would we have to reserve a spot? If we have to reserve how far ahead would we need to do that?

You need to signup online to reserve a spot. On the schedule you have the ability to sign up / pay for a trip that is not sold out as long as you meet the required prerequisites. The schedule can be found here.. 2014 Schedule You can sign up until the night before assuming the schedule still has the trip listed as not sold out.

that is great to hear looking forward to trying to get aboard this summer

how fast do the trips usually fill up? its so close I'd love to go on some but I have a terrible work schedule so I wouldn't know if I could go until like 5 days before

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom