Ocean City MD Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishfan

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering about spearfishing in, near or around Ocean City. I was looking to get a few people together who knew or would be interested in doing some diving this summer.
I live in Baltimore but also have a place in OC. If there is any interest, please let me know....I was even considering buying a boat so we could spearfish/lobster hunt when and where we decide.
Thanks and I'm looking forward to a great dive/fishing season.
Fishfan

Hi fishfan,
O.C. spearfishing club alive and doing well. we will be releasing spring schedule soon, and are always looking for new members!. If you have good open water skills i.e. ocean experience we have some spots left for our first annual Hatteras trip June 24th. A 3 tank freediving extravaganza for all.
Eric

You could also call pirate scuba in O.C. they are pretty good about answering questions regarding this, Was in OC 2 yrs ago and stopped in their shop. did not get the chance to dive then but was treated real well by them. Even spent about 250 bucks there!

Hi fishfan, my e-mail for club related activities is waterpirate@lycos.com, we are planning a big dive season 2006. some of us are just scuba, some are free divers, some are both, we welcome all to comb the wrecks and harvest dinner.
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom