Ocean Image Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I just grab this video housing for my Sony PC-100. I believe that this housing has been fairly used.

I have never seen this white case, instead of the yellow one, so I am wondering anyone has some info about this whitish housing.

Thanks in advance,

Happy New Year!

Ocean_Images_Front.JPG

Back.JPG

Cover_w_O-ring.JPG

Inside.JPG

Congrats on the housing! The simpliest way to get info is to call or email. Here is their web site. Since the camera is a older model I imagine that it is an older housing.

Yeah.. I know it, but I would like to hear some users' insgiht.

Ocean Images is still making the Sony PC series housing. All housings' color is yellow, not white. I am wondering if there any difference except the color.

Anyone?

I have the same PC model and that look just like mine. Only dif is the color of the housing and the chip that controls the functions.Mark

Thanks...

I talked with Keith at the Ocean Images today afternoon.. He was very helpful and informative Rep. It must be very reliable housing company.

It is their custom colored housing. :wink:

i have one of their housings i must say i love it. and they are a great company to deal with. i have a dolphin pro its more a universal housing whitch is the only down fall my friends keep wanting to borrow it. as for the color i think they probly changed the color to yellow for a visability aspect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom