Ocean Images RB-75 Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjtwist

New
Reaction score
RB-75 Halogen Video Lighting system comes with precision machined aluminum heads, dual 50-watt halogen intense beams and provides approximately 3-times more illumination than our standard RB-60 lights.

See Ocean Images Underwater Video Camera Housings - Sony - Canon - Sharp - Panasonic - Custom

Powered by a reliable 10,000 mAh rechargeable NiMH battery pack and a 110/220 vac charger, you can expect over one hour of continuous use and much longer under normal intermittent use. The durable battery pack will recharge for over 400 cycles.

Two stainless steel draw bolts open the battery housing to provide for quick changes of the battery pack.
We have added longer arms to provide more maneuverability, help reduce backscatter and allow better light in tight spots.

RB-75 Dual Beam Halogen w/NiMh Battery and International multi-voltage charter with Two Nimh batteries and charger. Barley used. These lights can work with any rig by buying an adapter directly from Ocean Images for $40. Over $1200 Value includes two spare lights too.

ASKING ONLY $400. MUST SELL I need cash now. Call me at 954-573-8765 or email me at keithjohnsonfl@hotmail.com

LOCATED IN NAPLES FL. WILL SHIP ANYWHERE,

rb75-01.gif

Back
Top Bottom