Ocean Reef Full Face Mask (Uses your regulator)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ocean Reef Neptune 2 Full Face Mask

I have a like new Ocean Reef Neptune 2 Full Face diving mask. This mask has the adapter that uses your standard regulator to attach to the mask (It does not have the integrated second stage). I liked this because I could dive with my regular regs and not have to worry about service for another regulator stage. I thought I would like this mask for ice diving and cold water diving, but really don't use it. In fact, I have only used it in the pool a few times just to play with it. So, the mask is in like new condition since it has only been in the water a few times. The new price tag on it was $544.00.

I am asking $300 plus shipping in the U.S. or drop me an offer.

PM me if you have any questions!

OceanReefFullFaceMask_1.jpg

OceanReefFullFaceMask_2.jpg

OceanReefFullFaceMask_3.jpg

Will it take any regulator without modification to the regulator
Does it have the valve for ambient air at the surface ?
PM me if you have any questions!

OceanReefFullFaceMask_1.jpg

OceanReefFullFaceMask_2.jpg

OceanReefFullFaceMask_3.jpg

[/QUOTE]

All you do is take the mouthpiece off of your regulator. Then the regulator slides into the adapter on the mask and gets secured with a zip tie just like the standard mouthpiece on the regulator. Only other thing that I had to to was adjust the second stage crack pressure (i think that's what its called) to fine tune for the mask.

Back
Top Bottom