Ocean Vibes on Provo great operation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BK64

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from a surprise birthday gift from my wife for us to head to Turks for a quick vacation. We spent 3 days diving with Ocean Vibes and were very pleased in their operation. To start off they picked us up at our hotel at the time they said, no waiting. Now the van is nothing special but it had cold AC and got us to our boat. They boat I believe was a 45 foot with a head which my wife appreciated. Now they run small groups, and we never had more than 9 on the boat which they split between 2 divemasters. On our 3 days that was the max the other 2 days it was 7 divers.Bridget said they take no more than 12 which they had booked they next day. The briefings were very well done with a focus on safety and the professionalism. We were asked if they could set up our gear or did we prefer to do it ourself. Between dives they changed out the tanks and I can't remember how many times I was told I was on vacation to relax and let them worry about the details. Bridget and Kevin put no limit to your bottom time and we were told you have a computer, dive within your limits no deco even though a spare tank and reg hung at the safety stop.They were always the last ones out of the water. After the first dive Great sandwiches were provided with water and sodas. After the 2nd dive cookies and water and sodas. As my wife tells me we will be back to Turks and will diffently be diving with Ocean Vibes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom