Oceanic AIR XS 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gatoremt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased a used Oceanic Excursion BC and it had a AIR XS 2 on it. It came without an air hose. I was able to purchase one but it is only 27". Is there one out there that is longer? I also really dont have a use for it and not sure what it is worth. Or if I should just keep it.

You should be able to unscrew the attachment on the end of the hose and put it on any hose. I love my SS1 air 2.

Ok good idea. Didnt know that. I will look into doing that.

I am not sure but I know you can on mine, Atomic. The fitting on the end is screwed on and I just took that off and screwed it on a Mi Flex hose.

Well just get the hose you want and the attachment you unscrewed should screw right on the end.

RTU4TTdp3dTdFEeE7
This what mine looks like when I unscrew the connector? I will need something to go in it, correct https://photos.app.goo.gl/RTU4TTdp3dTdFEeE7

Ok no sorry put that back in :)

For mine I just disconnect my hose from the air 2 as follows:

Hwhu6YF.jpg

Then on the end of the hose you will see two places next to each other you can get a wrench on:

HwhuDCK.jpg

Disconnect that end piece and then you can buy a Mi Flex hose and screw the end piece into it. Below Is the old hose with the end piece off and the new hose with the end piece on it now:

HwhvA1m.jpg

Hope this helps

This is what mine looks like when I unscrew it

Attachments

• IMG_20180726_155559.jpg
    IMG_20180726_155559.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20180726_155532.jpg
    IMG_20180726_155532.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 63
Yup mine is the same

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/