Oceanic: Awesome Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post feed backs and comment on services, but this is for Oceanic Customer Service Team: I sent in my PP2.1 computer to Oceanic Customer Service for service, and I cannot believe that I received it back so fast. Even though my warranty was only for within 2 years and I was nearly three weeks over, but they still covered the lens cover with no charge and not only that they also replaced it for no additional costs. How awesome is that?!
Oh, I forgot to mention that they sent me a cool hat as a complementary.
I cannot be any more pleased with their services and the one single most important thing to me is when a company stand by their products and for that I definitely recommend my fellow divers to purchase Oceanic products. So thanks again for the awesome service!

Your grateful customer. :)

I'm sure they totally appreciate your comments! Thank you for sharing.

That's good to hear seeing as I am considering buying a pair of computers from them next year. Thanks for posting.

+1... Oceanic Tech Support and Service. I sent in my non-functioning/old and out of warranty Atom 1.0 in for repair recently. A week later I rec'd a new Atom 2.0 for a nominal service fee of $160. They included a nice steel travel coffee mug this time. Their Service department is customer friendly. As a result I purchased an OC1 DC and handed down the Atom to my son.

I've only ever read great things about their customer service just wish they had something I wanted as I'd have no hesitation in buying it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom