Oceanic DataMax Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuzuluz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Oceanic DataMax Pro air integrated computer If you are interested in purchasing please contact me. I am looking to get $200 including shipping OBO

Hi I would take it for $100. There are no parts whatsoever left for these, so they are kind of a crap shoot.

Let me know Thanks Joe

22------ you know, the least you could to is list something like what I wrote below before you go straight for the :kicknut:

Production from '91 to '99

Annual service consists of checking the depth gauge calibration, changing the battery, o-ring and doing a voltage test......

Parts such as the mother board can't be bought from Oceanic, but, can be found, but will most likely be used.

Then again, they were decent computers...........clearly still work.......... and you like them because both your posts are trying to buy one for $100...... Good luck

Hey thats what's it is worth to me. If I was looking to spend $200 I would be looking at the Pro Plus. They can be had for for around $250 I missed one last week on Ebay for $207 Parts for these are not easy to find, I had one with an internal air leak and had no luck at all getting it fixed so like I said they are pretty much a crap shoot.

Showing a a bit more couth when conversing with members was the point clearly missed ...........

Clearly not, must suffer from the same innate desire to stick to present habits, as do you....

In the meantime, I am betting that snuzuluz likes the fact that his thread is staying on top, whereas, driving a bit more traffic to it. Who knows, maybe he gets a reasonable offer, higher than what he has been presented with already...... :wink:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Can you gentleman please go read the ToS

# The Market Place forum is not a place to criticize, comment on or in other way speak to the reliability or history of another user’s advertisement. Messages commenting on the quality or value of a deal negatively are expressly forbidden as are messages that “flame”, “troll” or otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices.

Thank you

As my gentle nudging didn't work......... I bet 300 gets the point across as a mod... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom