Oceanic Flex Bio (med)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssflounder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
BCD Buoyancy Compensator Device Oceanic Flex Bioflex weight integrated pockets with pockets included.Pockets can hold 10lbs each. Size medium, creates 30#'s of lift. Oceanic inflater hose, two velcro front pockets Padded back, adjustable shoulder straps and waist strap with quick-release, one tank strap, and tank height strap, two 5 lb. non-dumpable weight pouches in the back. Bottom rear dump valve with pull cord.

I'm 6'2" 205 and this jacket fits me fine. It's got about 50 dives but still looks new. I've got another so don't use this one anymore.

$125.00 OBO

BCD Buoyancy Compensator Device Oceanic Flex Bioflex weight integrated pockets with pockets included.Pockets can hold 10lbs each. Size medium, creates 30#'s of lift. Oceanic inflater hose, two velcro front pockets Padded back, adjustable shoulder straps and waist strap with quick-release, one tank strap, and tank height strap, two 5 lb. non-dumpable weight pouches in the back. Bottom rear dump valve with pull cord.

I'm 6'2" 205 and this jacket fits me fine. It's got about 50 dives but still looks new. I've got another so don't use this one anymore.

$125.00 OBO
Can you provide us with a picture??

Back
Top Bottom