Oceanic OC1 Dive Computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

omcfadde

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

I brought this dive computer while I was taking a long vacation in New Zealand. Unfortunately I did not have any chance to dive using this computer before I returned to Finland and replaced it with a Uwatec Galileo Sol, which has a much larger display for diving in Finland's waters. The OC1 is still a very nice computer, and the reason I'm selling is that it's just sitting in my cabinet, so it needs a new owner. :)

The computer is basically brand-new. It has been unpacked and I played around with the settings, etc. If I remember correctly, it hasn't even been in a pool (was purchased about 1 year ago.) The transmitter was installed and tested on an Oceanic FDX10 first stage regulator. It's switchable between PSI/feet and bar/meters. You can read or watch some reviews for further information.

Includes everything in the box, all manuals/instructions/cdrom, the computer itself, the transmitter, wrist strap extender (useful for dry suit or thick wet suit), two types of screen protectors, and the PC link cable.

The computer is pictured with the more robust screen protector installed. This is a plastic plate which covers the LCD display and is held in place with a rubber strap. I think this offers the best protection, but you can easily change it to the included film protector (similar to the display protectors for cell phones.)

Regarding the price, these retail for about $1300 USD, and it's a "almost new" unit. I'd be willing to sell for $1000 USD.

Regarding shipping, if you're in the EU then we can talk in Euros, and assuming the shipping isn't extremely expensive (will depend on the destination and which priority you want) I can cover that.

People in the US or outside the EU, unfortunately shipping will be quite a lot more expensive because I need to send it with an international courier such as DHL or UPS. In this case I would only cover part of the shipping.

For both my own and the buyers piece of mind, I will only ship this item with a registered/traceable shipping service.

I have a PayPal account for anyone who is interested in purchasing, and feel free to discuss with me via private message if you would like to negotiate the price. I will reply as soon as possible (timezone differences.) Please keep in mind that this is basically as close to "brand new" as you will get.

Shipping is from Helsinki, Finland. (Europe)

Thanks! :)

If someone is interested, but wants to offer a lower price, I'm willing to consider offers (via PM please.) I have my sights set on a Halcyon BC. :)

This dive computer has now been sold, thanks to the buyer and all those who sent offers.

I'll leave the thread open in case the buyer wants to comment, but the sale went very well for both myself and the buyer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom