Oceanic Outrigger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoFlo2008

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm selling an Oceanic Outrigger in a size large.
MSRP price is $659.95
LeisurePro price $389.95
My price $275 plus shipping or best offer
Only used a few times and in excellent condition.

Here is the description from the Oceanic website:

Have your cake and eat it too. The Outrigger is a revolutionary low-profile, rear inflation BC with a patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system designed to transfer buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. Experienced divers agree that a rear inflation design is best for streamlined freedom of movement and positioning underwater, while a jacket style provides more superior surface flotation. Now you can have the best of both worlds.

Patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system transfers buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. The HLT System is easily stowed after use; simply lean forward so that water pressure moves air back into the rear bladder, and stow the HLT System.

Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack with lumbar support and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability

QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. cylinder band weight pouches for improved in-water positioning

Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner Knife mounting grommets on either the left or right

Last edited:
I'm selling an Oceanic Outrigger in a size large.
MSRP price is $659.95
LeisurePro price $389.95
My price $275 plus shipping or best offer
Only used a few times and in excellent condition.

Here is the description from the Oceanic website:

Have your cake and eat it too. The Outrigger is a revolutionary low-profile, rear inflation BC with a patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system designed to transfer buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. Experienced divers agree that a rear inflation design is best for streamlined freedom of movement and positioning underwater, while a jacket style provides more superior surface flotation. Now you can have the best of both worlds.

Patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system transfers buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. The HLT System is easily stowed after use; simply lean forward so that water pressure moves air back into the rear bladder, and stow the HLT System.

Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack with lumbar support and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability

QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. cylinder band weight pouches for improved in-water positioning

Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner Knife mounting grommets on either the left or right

Hi will you take 200 via paypal and ship to the Philippines via fedex or dhl?

Sorry but I can't go that low and ship intl.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom