Oceanic Pro Plus 2 - $350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Armymutt25A

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Oceanic Pro Plus 2 air-integrated Nitrox computer. I've had it for 19 months and spent 12 of those in Iraq, so it's not been heavily used. I put in a new battery in July, not because the original was dead, but just as a matter of maintenance. It's had a thick screen cover on it since the beginning and the screen underneath is immaculate. I had it to 105 fsw this past weekend with no issues. I love the display. I'm selling it because I'm upgrading to a Shearwater Predator and the wife says I can't have two computers.
Buyer pays actual shipping - will probably fit into a USPS flat rate box. I'll accept paypal.

Last edited:
SB won't let me edit the original post. Due to changes in the in-house scuba line up (wife is changing her style) I can include a compass and QD with the computer. Total price will be $400 plus shipping.

It's still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom