Oceanic Pro Plus 2 dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

305scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello! I am a new diver and am finally purchasing some of my own equipment. I just got a back inflate zeagle bcd, a scubapro mk11/s555 (I got a good deal on one and even though I wanted the mk25/s600, I just couldn't explain to my non-diving hubby why I 'needed' it :wink:

I am looking to purchase a like new oceanic pro plus 2 dive computer. It's probably more computer than I need- I dive about 2x/month in south florida, but I think I'd like the large screen. I just missed another poster's sale of them for $400 in August (darn!) I am at the point where I will have to settle on another less expensive computer/gauges, or continue renting until I can get a deal on the PP2.

Please let me know if you have one available, and besides the obvious item and shipping cost, please let me know if it comes with compass, QD, and if used, how many dives it has already logged.

Thanks!!

Hi, I do have a used Proplus2 which is about 3 yrs old. How much are you willing to pay for the com + shipping from Singapore? ( USD )

I have a Aeris Atomos AI new in box with USB pc interface cable can see on craigslist under Hudson Valley NY, for sale sporting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom