Oceanic Pro-Plus 2 w/ QD hose and compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pchris2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
300 shipped.

Looking to offload my Oceanic pro-plus 2 air integrated console computer. It has the quick disconnect hose and the built on compass. It has the usual scuffs and scratches (on screen protector, not screen itself), but once underwater you see none of them. It has a brand new battery as of late last year. I bought this computer for my girlfriend who wanted to get her open water cert, but soon found out she can't do boats, so here it is. I spearfish on the oil rigs, so I can't use this computer either for my type of diving. This computer is truly amazing.

I am willing to trade for a nice octo/inflator combo, nice BP/W harness + cash, or a HOG 1st stage + cash. Looking to upgrade my spearfishing rig.

Attachments

• pp2.1.jpg
    pp2.1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 160
  • pp2.jpg
    pp2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 190
Is it gone?

Forgot about this thread! No I still have the computer available. Took it as back up last weekend and ended up giving it a test dive. Dove great. 260 foot decompression dive and the computer performed flawlessly.

Is it a 2.1?

Back
Top Bottom