Oceanic Probe BCD w/ Air 2 and Power Inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased new in 2003 from Hudson’s Family Dive Center, Rancho Cordova CA.
Approximately 50 dives on it and is in good condition. I purchased the Air 2 in 2005, so you get both inflators.

One of the weight pouches is broken and needs replacement (QLR 1 pouches - $63 from an online website). A small knife is attached to the side. Size ML.

Asking $200.

DSC01651.jpg
DSC01652.jpg
DSC01653.jpg

I forgot to mention it comes with both inflator hoses.

Payments are done using PayPal. I split the shipping costs with you.

Are you sure of the size? I only see med or Lg on Oceanic web site.

I'm sure of the size (tag reads ML). I purchased this new in 2003 and this is the original style Oceanic Probe. I've sent an email to Oceanic requesting a sizing chart for the Medium-Large BCD. I'll share that information here if and when I get a response.

I can tell you that I am 6'-5", 200lbs and wear a USIA trilam drysuit - and it's too small. It fit me when I was 6'-3" 165 lbs in a 7mm 2-piece wetsuit though.

I have a ML Probe as well. I would be curious as to what they say on the sizing though. I'm 5'9" and 195 lbs and it fits me pretty good but sometimes is a little loose. I mainly dive with just a skin here in FL.

I'll drop the price of this BC to $150 + 1/2 the shipping cost.

The only thing wrong with this BC is that is needs a new weight pouch ($63 online).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom