Question Oceanic Veo 4.0 vs Aqualung i300c vs Sherwood Logic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itsdavidyang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As far as I know, all the computers are made by Pelagic systems. Is there any significant differences between these? One better than the other for some reason? Just looking for a puck style computer as a backup to my Shearwater, so it won’t be primary but still want the best for my money.

Oceanic runs liberal DSAT in addition to moderate PZ+, Aqua Lung just PZ+, Sherwood just DSAT.
Perfect, I had heard something about this but I wasn’t sure. Thank you. I assume it’s easy to switch back and forth on the Oceanic?

Perfect, I had heard something about this but I wasn’t sure. Thank you. I assume it’s easy to switch back and forth on the Oceanic?
Yes. Quite easy. It’s a menu option. Pretty sure you need to start with a clear DC. In other words, if you’ve done a dive with PZ+, I don’t believe you’ll be able to switch to DSAT for the next one without waiting for tissues to clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom