Oceanic VT3.... New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trey915

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an Oceanic VT3 (complete with transmitter and receiver) that have never seen the water. I bought an extra one on accident (I thought I lost my other one, but found the previous one before I used the new one) and would like to get this out to someone who will use it. I paid almost $1,000 for it but it has been a few years with it in the box. It will probably need new batteries due to shelf life. Not sure what it is worth so will consider all reasonable offers. Would like to sell quickly. From my understanding from Oceanic, the new version, the VT4 does not have buddy check. The VT3 does and it is a great computer.

Ck on-line, several shops are having "cyber week" sales and you'll get an idea of what they're going for...Last I looked VT3 was selling for about $550.00-$590.00 complete......NEW......

Sent you a pm. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom