Oceanic VT3, with DSS bungee mount $350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintsnow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Computer works great! I do not have the original wrist straps, but instead it is installed in a Deep Sea Supply bungee mount, makes getting it on and off a breeze.

Includes transmitter, download cable, battery replacement tool, spare batteries for both computer and transmitter.

The bad: Transmitter only works intermittently. I never had problems with it prior, always kept sync through the whole dive.

Oceanic will replace the transmitter for $160 retail. If you have an in with a dive shop it might be cheaper.
Here is the link with their service prices: Support » Service

Reason for selling it is that I haven't been diving much lately, and im just using a simple bottom timer.

$350 shipped!

2012-11-28_11-57-46_722.jpg

Rickthompson wants the download cable per PM, if somebody is interested in the package minus the download cable, I would be willing to split it up that way, just let me know and ill knock the price down on the computer/transmitter/mount accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom