OceanLog 2.1.0 Now Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is obviously room for improvement here - the good news is that we're up for the challenge. As for beta testers, I agree - and by default you're all invited to participate. I'll continue to gather comments from this thread, work them into the next release and let you all know when you can download the patch.

Thanks as always for voicing your thoughts and giving us an opportunity to make it right.

Doug

Of all the negatives mentioned here, I have to say, I commend Doug for being up to taking the criticisms and using it to try and improce the product, something I haven't seen from any other manufactorer...

The support you are showing makes my next choice of computer lean toward an Oceanic...

Z...

Hear, hear !!!!

the K

I just downloaded this new version & tried to import my older version's 99 dives. I then received a message : "could not restore dive log file"

Help!

mstevens:
Zeagle, at least, appears to do a good job of this as well.

Sorry, I should clarify - I meant dive computers and dive logging software specifically...

I do dive Zeagle regs and BC's in a large part for the support given on this site.

Oceanic wetsuit, and possibly oceanic atom soon too...

Sorry for hijack....Oceanic Zeta discontinue? I look for CDX5/ZETA

Jason Ooi:
Sorry for hijack....Oceanic Zeta discontinue? I look for CDX5/ZETA

Yes it has been discontinued for a while now, here in the states there are quite a few dealers who still have it in stock, I have no idea overseas however.

Thanks!:D
cerich:
Yes it has been discontinued for a while now, here in the states there are quite a few dealers who still have it in stock, I have no idea overseas however.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom