October 10, Meet&Greet/Happy Hour - Gators on the Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There had better be pics from tonight's festivities.... Hope all have great time!!!!

Thanks to Lil Bit's Mom - we have piccers :) *Miss still camera less :sad:* I'll bug her tomorrow to get them sent to me for posting.

Got to meet the newest member of the GTBA - she is beautiful! 5 weeks now. Bandit1980 and Lil Bit - you did good :wink: Now don't forget 5 minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening teaching her *MissD* Hopefully by next M&G she will have it down :cool2:

I had a great time. Good food, drinks, music and company. Looking forward to the next m&g. Thanks for driving Missdirected.

Sure thing - thanks for providing the car :D

WLB/Bill & Pam - thanks for coming out to hang with our group, it was a pleasure. Pam make sure he plans ahead next vacation, so we can dive.

BubbleEater? I looked and looked for you... :idk:

Anywhoozle, as always it was a great time. Gators rocks for M&G's, I have to say. They made us a giant table so we could all sit together and only worried about our group having things the way wanted and having a good time. Additionally, we asked the manager if anyone should inquire as to where we were sitting if he'd direct them. He did one better and put up a sign for us. I was certainly impressed. The band was awesome as well. Two man band w/ congas. Played a lot of Santana. We listened to them for a bit before moving inside as it was just a tad too loud. Too bad though cuz they were really good.

Adeeba deeba that is all I've got folks. Again SalmonBoy97 thanks for the new table marker :yelclap:

Enjoyed the M&G!! My first time at Gators...very cool place! Also enjoyed my few minutes of holding Lil Bit's baby! Lil Bitlet? She is so beautiful and I know how proud you must be! *Sigh*...sorta makes me miss the baby days...ummmm, maybe not...diapers, sleepless nights, etc., I'll just wait VERY patiently for grandchildren! Yeah, that's it! Spoil them rotten and send them home! Anyway, where's the pics?

Pam & I really enjoyed meeting you guys. :D We had a blast! Sorry we had to leave a little early.... had a long day ahead of us. :shakehead:
Thanks for everyone welcoming us, we really felt at home with all the hospitality.
Thanks to MissD, Donny & Ann, Bill, Larry and all the rest of the group. I really got some good information from ya'll and hopefully, next year, I'll be able to get something set up with you guys ahead of time.

MissD, if you can, email us some of the pics. That would be nice to have... :popcorn:

Once again, thanks for having a couple of "tourist".:dork2:
Keep in touch guys.... Good luck!

Bill & Pam

MISSDIRECTED where are the picis? After all the grief you gave me for not getting the pics to you the same day they were taken ! you have dropped the ball I might forgive you but don't hold your breath LOL

MISSDIRECTED where are the picis? After all the grief you gave me for not getting the pics to you the same day they were taken ! you have dropped the ball I might forgive you but don't hold your breath LOL

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3: I'm trying. I've sent pm's to Lil Bit, Lil Bits Mom, and Bandit1980. It was their camera I used - still haven't bought myself a replacement camera.

Thank you lil Bits' Mom:
Salmonboy97, msscuba, Pam, KLB, ScubaCrab
salmomboymscuba_pam_klb_scubacrab.jpg

KLB, III, ScubaAnn
klb_III_Ann.jpg

group8.jpg

Bandit1980, Lil Bit's Mom, msscuba
bandit1980_lilbitsmom_msscuba.jpg

Baby Diver A:
amber.jpg

Salmonboy, SalmonGirl/Robin, Scoobahdood, msscuba, KLB, Pam
Salmonboy_Salmongirl_scoobahdood_mscuba_klb_pam.jpg

SalmonGirl/Robin, George/LoneWolfDiver, Lil Bit/Jennifer, Bandit1980/Sean, Lil Bit's Mom/ linda
Robin_George_jennifer_sean_linda.jpg

Pam_klb_III_Ann.jpg

GatorFireMobile
GatorsforPete.jpg

Thank you lil Bits' Mom:
Salmonboy97, msscuba, Pam, KLB, ScubaCrab
salmomboymscuba_pam_klb_scubacrab.jpg

KLB, III, ScubaAnn
klb_III_Ann.jpg

group8.jpg

Bandit1980, Lil Bit's Mom, msscuba
bandit1980_lilbitsmom_msscuba.jpg

Baby Diver A:
amber.jpg

Salmonboy, SalmonGirl/Robin, Scoobahdood, msscuba, KLB, Pam
Salmonboy_Salmongirl_scoobahdood_mscuba_klb_pam.jpg

SalmonGirl/Robin, George/LoneWolfDiver, Lil Bit/Jennifer, Bandit1980/Sean, Lil Bit's Mom/ linda
Robin_George_jennifer_sean_linda.jpg

Pam_klb_III_Ann.jpg

GatorFireMobile
GatorsforPete.jpg

Nice picts MsD. Are we going to dive together on Saturday? You mentioned we can share your dive flag. Please let me know. Thanks

Looks like everyone had a good time. Too bad, I'm steaming in the Carribbean right now. Perhaps, I'll make one in December.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom