October 25th - UW Explorer - 4-tanker - Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a great time. Unfortunately I am call this weekend and chances are low of getting someone to switch with me. But I definitely need to get out soon. My gear thinks I quit diving:depressed:

Since it didn't seem like the four tank plan was generating a ton of interest, we're switching this back to two separate "regular" two-tank dive trips.

As it stood a few minutes ago, there were three spots open in the a.m. and two in the p.m. but Kevin said he had a waiting list of folks that wanted to do one or the other.

Regular pricing at $60/trip prevails.

Did you beat the bushes to the local scrubs...?

... where it's less dove and ...
I let a lot of stuff slide by, but this? Less dove? I got an immediate image of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction axing you about your usage of the English language,
although you could be onto a great Weston/Wilton Manors song lyric - "where it's less dove, and sun don't shine where I dive..."
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For the hard-of-Googling, cut&paste:
samuel l. jackson pulp fiction english do you speak it

I let a lot of stuff slide by, but this? Less dove? I got an immediate image of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction axing you about your usage of the English language,
although you could be onto a great Weston/Wilton Manors song lyric - "where it's less dove, and sun don't shine where I dive..."
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For the hard-of-Googling, cut&paste:
samuel l. jackson pulp fiction english do you speak it

And I'll ax you: are you able to offer anything better :shakehead::confused:

And remember Tom, Wilton Manors is the island city.
%7BF4C5F495-B3A3-4653-8299-0893DCCD76A1%7D.JPG

Since it didn't seem like the four tank plan was generating a ton of interest, we're switching this back to two separate "regular" two-tank dive trips.

As it stood a few minutes ago, there were three spots open in the a.m. and two in the p.m. but Kevin said he had a waiting list of folks that wanted to do one or the other.

Regular pricing at $60/trip prevails.

Hi Brian -

I'd like to go on the am trip if there is still a spot available. If so, would I sign up with you or with Kevin directly?
Thanks -
Beth

Hi Brian -

I'd like to go on the am trip if there is still a spot available. If so, would I sign up with you or with Kevin directly?
Thanks -
Beth

Excellent, I look forward to meeting you. There are three spots open in the morning and just one left for the afternoon.
You can sign-up directly at this point by clicking here or calling Kevin at 561-577-3326.

Last edited:
Excellent, I look forward meeting you. There's three spots open in the morning and just one left for the afternoon.
You can sign-up directly at this point by clicking here or calling Kevin at 561-577-3326.

Thanks Brian - I'm signed up for the am. I look forward to meeting you as well.
See you Sat!
Beth

Thanks Brian - I'm signed up for the am. I look forward to meeting you as well.
See you Sat!
Beth

If the forecast holds true, it'll be flat calm near shore:

SATURDAY
SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom